Experienced Representation for Ohio Trucking Companies and the Transportation Industry and Aggressive Defense of Claims
Trucking Law - Motor Vehicle Law - Transit Authority - Commercial Carriers
Our law firm defends trucking companies, truck drivers, truck owners, truck loading companies and others affiliated with the trucking industry in accident and personal injury claims, as well as trucking agreement disputes, breach of contract claims, freight handling disputes, insurance coverage disputes and other litigation matters.
We also represent other individuals and companies in the transportation industry, including the following:
- Commercial motor carriers
- Common carriers
- Metro RTA (Regional Transit Authority)
- Public transportation providers
- Freight companies
- Trains, planes, and other craft used for transporting goods and products
Do you need experienced advice from lawyers who understand the nuances of transportation and trucking laws? Are you looking for a team with the background and ability to properly plan and strategize the best method of resolving your dispute? Call 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office) for cost-effective representation and advice.
Trucking and Transportation Representation
Since 1926, the law firm of Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski has proudly represented trucking companies and the transportation industry throughout Ohio in a wide range of legal matters.
For representation from attorneys who know transportation and trucking laws, who understand how to prepare for litigation and have a track record of success, please schedule a confidential consultation by calling us at 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office), or filling out our intake form. The earlier you involve our team of lawyers in the process, the better the likelihood of developing a winning strategy designed to accomplish all your goals.
Because Your Success Depends on Proper Strategy and Planning …
Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski - Since 1926
Ohio Trucking Law Attorneys
Toledo Transportation Defense Lawyers
Port Clinton Motor Vehicle Defense Law Firm
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.