Our Ohio Products Liability Attorneys Have Been Aggressively Defending Dangerous and Defective Product Claims and Failure to Warn Claims Since 1926
You worked hard building a business; that's why the products liability lawyers at Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski aggressively fight to protect your interests. We understand what is at stake. We have a team of lawyers and a network of experts, specialists and other professionals to call upon to assist in minimizing the damage to your business and to your reputation. For some additional benefits of retaining our services, please visit our firm overview page.
Allegations of a dangerous or defective product are serious and can cost your company serious money. To speak with a products liability attorney who understands the gravity of those allegations, call 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office).
We defend large and small companies in products liability claims. We are often retained by insurance companies that have a duty to defend their business clients. In addition, we can serve as local counsel for national class action and litigation claims involving defective products.
Products Liability Defense:
Our products liability attorneys have extensive experience defending claims of defective products before Ohio courts. We defend all types of products liability claims, including the following:
- Industrial products — such as punch presses, asbestos claims, chemical products and industrial equipment
- Agricultural products — including augers, farm equipment, spreaders, irrigation systems, food and grain, storage bins, conveyor belts and farming implements
- Defective vehicles — including defective cars, car part defects, defective trucks, truck part defects, defective motorcycles, defective ATVs and RVs, and other malfunctioning vehicles
- Defective machinery — including construction equipment, forklifts, excavation equipment, cranes, assembly line equipment, power tools, dye casts, and other specialized machinery or custom made machinery
- Employer intentional tort claims and suits — including those arising from defective equipment or machinery, employment practices and conditions
The sooner we can start planning and preparing your defense, the higher the likelihood of developing a winning strategy. To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your products liability defense, please call us at 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office), or fill out our intake form. Put our team in your corner.
Because Your Success Depends on Proper Strategy and Planning …
Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski - Since 1926
Ohio Products Liability Defense Lawyers
Toledo Defective Product Attorneys
Port Clinton Vehicle Defect Defense Firm