Our Ohio Entertainment Law Attorneys Protect the Interests of Clients in the Entertainment Industry and the Business of Music
Recording Artists - Record Labels - Athletes - Performers - Visual Arts
We realize your work is your primary focus. We pride ourselves on handling complex and time-consuming legalities so you can focus on your work. You will appreciate the way we take the time to listen to you, your objectives and your goals. We also take the time to analyze the facts and situation, and provide you with your options in plain English.
We instill confidence. You will be comfortable allowing us to assist you in developing your business and devising strategies for your success. We handle all issues ranging from business formation and entity selection (to shield you from liability and protect you) to reviewing contracts, handling publicity matters and copyright issues.
Our Entertainment Clients:
Our entertainment attorneys are available to discuss legal issues with a wide variety of clients, including the following:
Our Entertainment Law Services:
Our entertainment law attorney representation includes handling the following issues for our music, sports and entertainment clients:
- Copyright issues — including copyright registration and disputes
- Producer agreements — including negotiation, drafting and reviewing producer agreements, as well as litigating contract disputes
- Recording contracts — including negotiating terms, royalties and advances
- Performing rights — including affiliation with performing rights societies such as BMI, ASCAP, SESAC
- Booking agency contracts — including terms and commissions
- Employment contracts — including terms, rights, compensation and royalties (if applicable)
- Endorsement contracts — including terms and compensation
- Sports contracts — including review and advice of a contract
- Breach of contract claims — representing you in a contract dispute
To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your entertainment law matter and determine how we can assist you, please call us at 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office), or fill out our intake form. We have been contributing to our clients' successes since 1926.
Because Your Success Depends on Proper Strategy and Planning …
Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski - Since 1926
Ohio Entertainment Law Attorneys
Toledo Copyright Dispute Lawyers
Port Clinton Recording Artist Representation