Lawyers Representing Ohio Employers Since 1926
Employment Law - Regulatory Compliance - Workers' Compensation Defense
The AV-rated* law firm of Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski is an institutional law firm with progressive ideas. We have been advising business owners and corporations on employment law issues since 1926. We are leaders in our field and have counseled extensively on employment issues, litigation avoidance and dispute resolution.
We leverage technology to provide you with cost-effective representation. We understand your bottom line, and we understand the importance of planning and developing a winning strategy to accomplish your goals and protect your interests. For additional information about us and the benefits we provide our clients, please visit our firm overview page.
Whether you have an employment law issue involving an employee, including a disputed workers' compensation claim, or a regulatory compliance matter with OSHA or VSSR, or an accusation of an intentional tort, you should seek counsel from an experienced attorney. Call 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office) to discuss your matter in confidence.
We represent and defend Ohio employers in the following types of employment law issues:
State and Federal Employment Law Issues:
- Discrimination claims (age, race, gender, national origin)
- Sexual harassment
- Civil rights violation lawsuits (EEOC and OCRC)
- Workers' compensation defense
- Wrongful discharge claims
- Retaliatory discharge actions
- Constructive discharge
- Intentional torts
- Severance agreement, termination agreement and noncompete violations
- Employment contract disputes
- Employment policy and procedure
- Employee manual compliance
- Regulatory compliance (OSHA and VSSR)
To schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced employment law attorney and discuss how we can assist you, please call us at 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office), or fill out our intake form. Our business is taking care of your business.
Because Your Success Depends on Proper Strategy and Planning …
Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski - Since 1926
Ohio Workers Compensation Defense Attorneys
Toledo Employment Law Firm
Port Clinton Employer Defense Lawyers
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.