Our Lawyers Provide Distinguished Representation to Governmental Agencies, Public Entities, Municipalities and Public Service Workers Throughout Ohio
Civil Rights - Administrative Appeal - Disciplinary Action - Civil Lawsuits
We are committed to clients and provide personal service and dedication to meet every client's unique needs. Perhaps that is why we have an excellent record of client retention and receive referrals from current clients, governmental agencies and other lawyers.
Our personal service and quality representation are responsible for our longevity — since 1926. We received the highest rating — AV* — from our peers utilizing Martindale-Hubbell's certification procedures. For additional information about our firm and the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our firm overview page.
When your livelihood is dependent on the advice you receive and the defense provided by an Ohio trial lawyer, call 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office) to discuss your matter in confidence.
The Governmental Agencies and Individuals We Represent and Defend
We represent and defend individuals, governmental agencies and entities in all lawsuits and disciplinary hearings, including §1983 civil rights violations, administrative hearings and appeals, disciplinary hearings before a professional or regulatory board and lawsuits seeking monetary damages, as well as road maintenance issues, zoning and land use issues, eminent domain, board inquiries and lawsuits involving municipal construction and negligence issues (sewers, sidewalks, parking lots, street repair, water and utility lines, snow and ice removal, etc.).
Entities and individuals we represent include the following:
- Risk Pools
- Municipalities (municipal defendants)
- Cities (city defendants)
- Counties (county defendants)
- Agricultural societies
- Councilmen and councilwomen
- Boards of trustees
- Transit authority
- Emergency vehicle operators and dispatchers
- Public recreation centers and swimming pools
- City golf courses
- Public parks and playgrounds
- Park districts
- County fairs
- Public servants
To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your legal matter and how our skilled team of attorneys can assist you, please call us at 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office), or fill out our intake form. Our history of success and personal service has been our hallmark since 1926.
Because Your Success Depends on Proper Strategy and Planning …
Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski - Since 1926
Ohio Public Entity Defense Attorneys
Toledo Governmental Defense Lawyers
Port Clinton Eminent Domain Defense
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.