Winning a Business Litigation Lawsuit Requires Proper Planning and the Right Strategy
Business Litigation - Contract Disputes - Business Defense
Is your business dispute causing a disruption in the workplace and preventing you from focusing on the day-to-day operation of your business? Are you an insurance company with a duty to defend your client's business in litigation? Call 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office) for a thorough review and advice regarding your insurance policy.
With offices in Toledo and Port Clinton, the attorneys at the AV-rated* law firm of Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski understand that each client's legal issues are unique and that different strategies need to be developed depending on the issues and that client's goals. We work with you to understand the issues and your goals. We then plan and develop the best strategy to accomplish those goals. For more information about the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our firm overview page.
Business Litigation Matters:
Our firm provides experienced representation for clients throughout the country in business litigation matters involving Ohio businesses or Ohio courts. Some of the business litigation matters we assist clients with include the following:
- Workers' compensation defense (workers' comp)
- Employment defense
- Insurance coverage issues
- Products liability defense
- Personal injury defense
- Breach of contract claims
- Intentional torts
- Severance agreements
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Business owner disputes
- LLC member disputes
To schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your business litigation matter with an experienced trial lawyer, please call us at 419-243-6148 (Toledo office) or 419-734-5516 (Port Clinton office), or fill out our intake form. Our history of success and personal service has been our legacy since 1926.
Because Your Success Depends on Proper Strategy and Planning …
Manahan, Pietrykowski, DeLaney & Wasielewski - Since 1926
Ohio Business Litigation Attorneys
Toledo Contract Disputes Lawyers
Port Clinton Intentional Torts Defense
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.